By Iwona Skalna, Bogdan Rębiasz, Bartlomiej Gawel, Beata Basiura, Jerzy Duda, Janusz Opila, Tomasz Pelech-Pilichowski
This ebook exhibits how universal operation administration tools and algorithms might be prolonged to accommodate obscure or obscure details in decision-making difficulties. It describes tips on how to mix choice bushes, clustering, multi-attribute decision-making algorithms and Monte Carlo Simulation with the mathematical description of vague or imprecise info, and the way to imagine such info. additionally, it discusses a wide spectrum of real-life administration difficulties together with forecasting the plain intake of metal items, making plans and scheduling of construction approaches, undertaking portfolio choice and economic-risk estimation. it's a concise, but finished, reference resource for researchers in decision-making and decision-makers in enterprise corporations alike.
Read Online or Download Advances in Fuzzy Decision Making: Theory and Practice PDF
Best theory books
New conception of the Earth is an interdisciplinary complicated textbook at the foundation, composition, and evolution of the Earth's inside: geophysics, geochemistry, dynamics, convection, mineralogy, volcanism, energetics and thermal background. this is often the single ebook by and large panorama of deep Earth procedures which ties jointly all of the strands of the subdisciplines.
The query of the way a long way mathematical tools of reasoning and inves tigation are appropriate in monetary theorising has lengthy been a question of discussion. the 1st a part of this query desiring to be replied was once no matter if, outdoors the variety of normal statistical tools, such program is actually attainable.
In Gurdjieff and song Johanna Petsche examines the big and various physique of piano tune produced by means of Armenian-Greek non secular instructor G. I. Gurdjieff (c. 1866-1949) in collaboration together with his committed scholar Thomas de Hartmann (1885-1956). Petsche attracts on quite a number unpublished fabrics and information from unique box learn to severely situate and investigate this track inside its socio-cultural and designated religio-spiritual.
- Singular Quadratic Forms in Perturbation Theory
- The P(phi)2 Euclidean (Quantum) Field Theory
- Lectures on the Theory of Exothermic Flows behind Shock Waves: Course held at the Department of Hydro-and Gas-Dynamics, July 1970
- Nonlinear Optical Materials. Theory and Modeling
Additional resources for Advances in Fuzzy Decision Making: Theory and Practice
22. Yager, R. 1981. A procedure for ordering fuzzy subsets of the unit interval. Information Sciences 24(2): 143–161. 23. Saneifard, R. 2009. Ranking L-R fuzzy numbers with weighted averaging based on levels. International Journal of Industrial Mathematics 1(2): 163–173. 24. , and A. Mert. 2007. On methods of defuzzification of parametrically represented fuzzy numbers. Automatic Control and Computer Sciences 41(5): 163–173. 25. , Z. Zhenfu, and L. Qi. 2006. Ranking fuzzy numbers with an area method using radius of gyration.
Sanchez, 59–66. Amsterdam: North Holland. 11. , and H. Prade. 1981. Triangular norms for fuzzy sets. In International symposium of fuzzy sets, 39–68, Linz. References 25 12. P. 1985. Selecting uncertainty calculi and granularity: An experiment in trading off precision and complexity. In Proceedings of the first Workshop on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence, 57–66, Los Angeles. 13. A. 1975. In Fuzzy sets and their applications to cognitive and decision processes, ed. -S. Fu, K. Tanaka, and M.
28. -W. Lu. 2001. An approximate approach for ranking fuzzy numbers based on left and right dominance. Computers and Mathematics with Applications 41(12): 1589–1602. 29. , and D. Filev. 1999. On ranking fuzzy numbers using valuations. International Journal of Intelligent Systems 14(12): 1249–1268. Chapter 3 Fuzzy Random Variable and the Dempster-Shafer Theory of Evidence Abstract This chapter presents the concept of uncertainty propagation in real world desicion problems, where some input parameters are stochastic while information about others is partial and is represented by fuzzy random variable.