By D. Perlman, George T. Tsao
Read Online or Download Annual reports on fermentation processes Volume 1 PDF
Similar chemical books
Liquid Crystals, Laptops and existence connects the notebook computer with existence itself through liquid crystals, the stages of subject necessary to either. within the technique it offers an built-in creation to these components of chemistry and physics which are worthwhile for realizing the fundamental technological know-how and expertise embedded within the computer and in lifestyles.
In a box as various as Chemical Modelling it may be tough to maintain with the literature, or notice the most recent purposes of computational and theoretical chemistry. expert Periodical reviews current finished and important studies of the hot literature, delivering the reader with trained opinion and most modern distinct details of their box.
This textbook presents an indispensable and built-in remedy of industrial-relevant difficulties for college students of either chemistry and chemical engineering. As such, this paintings combines the 4 disciplines of chemical know-how - chemistry, thermal and mechanical unit operations, chemical response engineering and normal chemical know-how - and is prepared into major components.
- Aquatic Dermatology: Biotic, Chemical and Physical Agents
- Gas-liquid-solid Reactor Design
- Titrations in Nonaqueous Solvents
- Mass Transfer in Chemical Engineering Processes
Additional resources for Annual reports on fermentation processes Volume 1
339 (1966). , Absts. Fifth Int. Ferm. , p . 181, 1976. , Absts. Fifth Int. Ferm. , p . 182, 1976. Greene, H. C. and Fred, Ε. , Ind. Eng. Chem. 26, 1297 (1934). Trollope, D. , J. Appl. Bacteriol. 38, 115 (1975). Pridham, Τ. , Lyons, A. , Appl. Microbiol . 26, 441 (1973). Kuznetsov, V. , Rodionova, E. , Yangulova, I. , and Semenov, S. , Antibiotiki 18, 1063 (1973). Iijima, T. , Cryobiology 10, 379 (1973). Murphy, Ν. F. and de Gonzales, I. , J. Agric. Univ. R. 57, 203 (1973). Tresner, H. , and Porter, J.
164. 165. 166. 167. 168. 169. 170. 171. 172. 173. 174. 175. 176. 177. 178. 179. 180. 181. , Can. J. Microbiol. 20, 1479 Ü-974). Delaney, S. F. and Carr, N. , J. Gen. Microbiol. 88, 259 C1975) . Oeschger, M. P. and Berlyn, M. K. B . f Mol. Gen. Genet. 134, 77 (1974). , Mutation Res. 36, 291 (1976). Carere, A. , in "Genetics of Industrial Microorganisms" (K. D. Macdonald, E d . ) , p . 573. Academic Press, London, 1976. , in "Microbiology-1976" (D. Schlessinger, E d . ) , p . 510. Am. Soc. , 1976.
51, 56. 57. 569 13, 283 Perlman, of W i s c o n s i n , of W i s c o n s i n , Bact. 5 1 , 568 1936. 1941. (1946). and H a n s o n , A . M . , J. Bact. (1946). , 30, Cryobiology (1976). Burg, Κ. Α . , and P e r l m a n , D . , J. Antibiotics (1977). , Perlman, F o l t z , R. , (in p r e s s ) , K. , B o d a n s z k y , and M a t t h e w s , H . W . , (1977). , 6 CHAPTER 3 FERMENTATION SUBSTRATES COLIN RATLEDGE Department of Biochemistry The University of Hull Hull, United Kingdom Inflation, recessions, trade barriers, cash-flow problems spell difficulties for all manufacturing companies.